The CL-VCC series of variable airflow regulators are terminal regulation units of the air flow. The units have a very compact silencer for use in single duct systems with a working range between 20 and 1500Pa.
These regulators are used to control and maintain the air quantity in the variable air flow systems. The complete closure has been tested on the basis of EN 1751-EN 1886 norms.
The CL-VCC type regulators are composed from:
- galvanized steel casing with perforated lugs for fixing by drop rod or wire
- circular entry hole on high velocity side with measuring probe for dynamic Δp to measure and maintain the air flow in relation to the required levels
- rectangular exit on low velocity side
- very compact silencer section with noise reducing material in rock wool covered with black velovetro , with fire class M0
- circular regulation damper in galvanized steel with air tight seals
- aligned motorized regulator for regulating and controlling the air flow
When ordering, the maximum and minimum air flow values must be indicated to correctly calibrate the regulator