Who are we looking for?
The Quality Specialist is the direct responsible for the quality control and equally he/she will be responsible for handling customer complaints by organizing, planning and managing work in this field.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Contributes to implement and maintain the relevant management system, ensuring the compliance with the applicable regulations, directives, standards and regulatory requirements;
- Regular control of production processes, handling and administration of non-conformities, continuous improvement approach in production processes with a focus on quality perspective;
- Incoming materials control, preparation of suppliers’ nonconformities, follow up for corrective actions;
- Support with suppliers’ quality audits, close cooperation with purchasing departments, including Exposure to Regulatory inspections;
- Assess the efficiency, proposing to the R&D manager effective improvements and keeps the management system updated accordingly relevant changes, working alongside with the other functions involved such as internal auditing Team;
- Internal and external communication of quality management throughout regular feedback to local management and to the Group, if requested.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Technical Background: Bachelor’s degree in technical studies (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc.);
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the role and in manufacturing environment and/or process improvement (preferably in HVAC business);
- Good problem solving and analytical approach. Economics understanding and results driven;
- Team player and Team builder. Understanding of cultural differences;
- Personal responsibility for target achievements. Delivering a passion around the role;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
We offer you an interesting opportunity with a chance to grow and develop your own expertise as a true professional in ventilation business.