KQ43 series units are rectangular panel nozzle diffusers. Nozzles are arranged in two three or five rows and can be oriented individually. They can be used for both supply and extraction of air and for installation in the ceiling.
These diffusers are used wherever a neat design is required and ease of installation and adjustment of the throw is appreciated.
- Dimensions available from 115x425 to 315x1025mm
- Steel panel painted white RAL 9010
- Adjustable nozzles made of polycarbonate and ABS white RAL 9010
- Installation height between 2.6 and 4.1m
- Air flow rates from 25 to 550 m³/h
- Fixing by means of side screws to the plenum or by means of central screw and white screw cap
- Galvanised steel plenum with mounting bridge, with or without equaliser, regulation damper, external or internal insulation