The KNF diffuser inlet / outlet presents an integrated solution is interesting in terms of fluid from both the architecture for environments in which there is a significant change of air.
It incorporates in a single product supply, with a peripheral structure of speaker four directions, and the resumption of air through the perforated central panel. the launch substantially horizontal air from the slits devices creates a suction effect toward the panel perforated central facilitating the exchange of air, and avoiding the risk of short-circuiting of the supply directly in recovery.
- Easily assembled in modular ceilings (595x595)
- Installation height from 2.4 to 4m.
- Air flow rate from 150 to 1,100 m³ / h
- Made in aluminum profiles and steel perforated panel for the return paint RAL 9010
- Configuration with one, two or three slots according to the airflow rate
- The return central part removable
- Double plenum for the supply /return (circular shape for improve the air distribution inside)
- Lower pressure drop and the noise level
- Possible to insulated the plenums (supply or/and return) and to mount on the return a filter G3