The FNC1 series fire dampers, suitable for circular ducts up to diameter 400mm, allow maximum security in the prevention of spread of fire in buildings. They guarantee a perfect heat insulation and seal from hot and cold smoke as demonstrated by the various tests carried out in accordance with standard EN 1366-2.
They constitute a barrier from the spread of fire, transfer of heat and spread of harmful fumes and gases because of the use of the seal tested at 300Pa.
By connecting them to fire and smoke alarm systems, it is possible to anticipate the closing of the damper blade before it comes into direct contact with the flame therefore preventing the onset of indirect damages that may result from the spread of fumes generated by combustion.
- Diameter range from 100mm up to 400mm.
- Casing made of galvanized carbon steel.
- Classified for installation:
- within rigid walls with fire class EI 60 (ve i↔o) S;
- within floors with fire class EI 60 (ho i↔o) S;
- within plasterboard walls (metal studs or timber studs) with fire class EI 60 (ve i↔o) S;
- transfer, without duct connection on one or both sides;
- for details of the fire resistance classes in function of the type of support and sealing, it is recommended to always refer to the technical manual and the Declaration of Performance.
- Installation flexibility:
- installable with any axis direction;
- minimum distance of 100mm between two fire dampers in the same wall or floor.
- Fire behaviour:
- automatic closure in less than 30 seconds when reaching 72 °C;
- insulation to heat and flame;
- indifferent to direction of origin of the fire;
- no thermal bridge between the two wall faces;
- no thermal bridge between the upstream and downstream ducts.
- Smoke behaviour:
- acts as smoke damper both in the absence of fire (cold smoke) and in the presence of fire (hot smoke) tested at 300Pa.
- Case tightness:
- class C according to EN 1751, for all diameters, with positive and negative pressure up to 2800Pa.
- Blade tightness:
- class 4 according to EN 1751, for all diameters, with positive and negative pressure up to 2800Pa.
- Corrosive environments:
- salt spray exposure test performed in accordance with EN 60068-2-52 overcome with degree of severity 2.
- Controls: motorized.
- Thermalfuse calibrated at 72 °C or 95 °C.