Series units are KVL nozzle high-induction diffusers with adjustable discharge direction. They differ from the series KV for the concentration of the launch date from the mouth elongated in place of the inner cone. This solution allows the installation of the damper baffle inside the diffuser and the creation of models with larger diameter output to the same external dimensions, thus considerably increasing the flow rate range manageable.
- Available diameters from 80 to 300 mm
- Finish in natural aluminium or painted RAL 9010
- Height of installation between 2.8 and 30 m
- Air flows from 50 to 3.200 m3/h
- Available with actuator supplied separately
- Fixing by screws directly in front of the channel connecting
- Accessories available for the KV diffusers, connection for the flexible duct ( KV-RF), for the circular duct (KV-RC), coverscrew (KV-C) sliding damper double disc (KV-S) and swirl