KQ42 series units are square panel nozzle diffusers. Nozzles are arranged in concentric squares and can be oriented individually. They can be used for both supply and extraction of air and for installation in the ceiling.
These diffusers are used wherever a neat design is required and ease of installation and adjustment of the throw is appreciated.
- Dimensions available from 400x400 to 625x625mm
- Smaller sizes available on 600x600 mm panel for quick installation in modular ceilings
- Steel panel painted white RAL 9010
- Adjustable nozzles made of polycarbonate and ABS white RAL 9010
- Installation height between 2.6 and 4.1m
- Air flow rates from 35 to 800 m³/h
- Fixing by means of side screws to the plenum or by means of central screw and white screw cap
- Galvanised steel plenum with mounting bridge, with or without equaliser, regulation damper, external or internal insulation.
- Expanded polystyrene plenum PPS available for 600x600 mm dimensions