The analysis of the aeraulic performances of the KQ2 series diffusers have been carried out by means of a “virtual test laboratory”.
All the tests and the relative measurements have been conducted by means of an advanced CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software.
This applies the method of the finished elements to the fluid dynamic for the analysis of speeds, air flow distribution and pressures losses.
The KQ2 Series units are squared diffusers with slots on panel. The slots are spiral-shape drawn up and they have orientable deflectors. They are used both in supply and extraction and they are ceiling installed.They find their application where is required a cared for design and where is appreciated an easy installation and regulation of the throw.
- Available in sizes from 300x300 to 625x625 mm
- Smaller size realizable on panel 600x600 mm (standard T KQ ...)
- Steel panel painted white RAL 9010
- Adjustable deflectors in black RAL 9005 ABS
- Installation height between 2.6 and 4.1 m
- Air flow rate from 60 to 810 m3 / h
- Fixing by screws to the side plenum or central screw cap and white caps
- Plenum box in galvanized steel with or without capital gain, shutter, insulation and deck assembly
- Plenum in PS available size 600x600
- Available version in stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316 with a glossy or satin finishing