The CF-UQ series of egg crate grilles have been specifically designed to be used within modular ceilings and have a particular thin frame that once installed becomes invisible.
This specific geometry allows to obtain very high values of free space for the air slow therefore reducing the pressure drop almost to a minimum.
The CF-UQ egg crate diffusers are available in two versions:
A version with a orthogonal mesh for a vertical throw used in air extraction.
A version with an angled mesh wit for a 45° air flow.
This version obstructs the view to the inside of the plenum box once the diffuser is installed in the modular ceiling.
- Aluminium press-bent frame, 10mm wide
- Egg crate mesh with 15mm pitch
- A version with an angled mesh with for a 45° air RAL 9010 paint finish
- White painted finish RAL 9010
- Available with a flat filter, thickness 6mm with a kit of two springs for fixing the filter to the grille