The CL-SRC series of circular regulation dampers are units commonly used for the regulation of air circulation systems.
The CL-SRC dampers are composed by:
- Circular covering in galvanized steel sheeting with diameters from 100 to 710 mm, corresponding to the standard diameters for circular air flow ducts
- Air flow regulation damper in galvanized steel with rubber ring to guarantee maximum linearity in regulation and level of noise
- Command hinge with a diameter suitable for the diameter of the equipment
- Bronze ringlets for the hinge support
- The complete shut-off is certified to EN 1751-EN 1886 specifications