The FBC1 FBC4 FBC7 series fire dampers, suitable for circular ducts up to diameter 200mm, allow maximum security in the prevention of spread of fire in buildings. They guarantee a perfect heat insulation and seal from hot and cold smoke as demonstrated by the various tests carried out in accordance with standard EN 1366-2.
They constitute a barrier from the spread of fire, transfer of heat and spread of harmful fumes and gases because of the use of the seal tested at 300Pa depression.
- Diameter range from 100mm up to 200mm.
- Casing made of galvanized carbon steel.
- Classified for installation:
- within rigid walls;
- within floors;
- within plasterboard walls;
- installable with Weichschott (fire batt) method within wall and floor;
- FBC1 fire class EI 60 (ve/ho i↔o) S;
- FBC4 fire class EI 90 (ve/ho i↔o) S;
- FBC7 fire class EI 120 (ve/ho i↔o) S;
- for details of the fire resistance classes in function of the type of support and sealing, it is recommended to always refer to the technical manual and the Declaration of Performance.
- Installation flexibility:
- installable with any axis direction;
- minimum distance of 50mm between two fire dampers in the same wall or floor;
- Fire behaviour:
- automatic closure in less than 30 seconds when reaching 70 °C;
- insulation to heat and flame;
- indifferent to direction of origin of the fire;
- no thermal bridge between the two wall faces.
- Smoke behaviour:
- acts as smoke damper tested at 300Pa.
- Controls: mechanical.
- Thermalfuse calibrated at 70 °C.