The KQ8 series units are slot diffusers on square or circular panels. The slots are arranged in a "star" pattern and have fixed deflectors for horizontal throw. They can be used for both supply and extraction of air and for installation in the ceiling. Having fixed deflectors, the use for extraction is more frequent.
The version with a square panel is particularly suitable for installation in modular ceilings.
The circular panel version is frequently used in irregularly shaped rooms, providing a better aesthetic result.
These diffusers are used wherever a neat design is required and ease of installation and adjustment of the throw is appreciated.
- Dimensions available from 400x400 to 625x625mm
- Smaller sizes available on 600x600 mm panel for quick installation in modular ceilings
- Steel panel painted white RAL 9010
- Fixed deflectors in black ABS RAL 9005
- Installation height between 2.6 and 4.1m
- Air flow rates from 125 to 950 m³/h
- Fixing by means of side screws to the plenum or by means of central screw and white screw cap
- Galvanised steel plenum with mounting bridge, with or without equaliser, regulation damper, external or internal insulation
- Expanded polystyrene plenum PPS available for 600x600 mm dimensions
- AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel versions available with polished or satin finish