The KQ1 series units are slot diffusers on square or circular panels. The slots are arranged in a "star" pattern and have adjustable deflectors. They can be used for both supply and extraction of air and for installation in the ceiling.
The version with a square panel is particularly suitable for installation in modular ceilings.
The circular panel version is frequently used in irregularly shaped rooms, providing a better aesthetic result.
These diffusers are used wherever a neat design is required and ease of installation and adjustment of the throw is appreciated.
- Dimensions available from 300x300 to 825x825mm
- Smaller sizes available on 600x600 mm panel for quick installation in modular ceilings
- Steel panel painted white RAL 9010
- Adjustable deflectors in black ABS RAL 9005
- Installation height between 2.6 and 4.1m
- Air flow rates from 60 to 1500 m³/h
- Fixing by means of side screws to the plenum or by means of central screw and white screw cap
- Galvanised steel plenum with mounting bridge, with or without equaliser, regulation damper, external or internal insulation
- Expanded polystyrene plenum PPS available for 600x600 mm dimensions
- AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel versions available with polished or satin finish