KNP diffusers present an effective solution in terms of both fluid dynamics and aesthetics for environments where a low air flow rate is required.
Compared to the traditional small panel-mounted diffuser, with the KNP diffuser the air flow is distributed through the external slots, thus creating a wider throw that facilitates adhesion to the ceiling. The smooth central panel contributes to the discrete, clean and uncluttered design.
- Easy to install in modular ceilings (595x595 or 670x670)
- Air flow rate from 150 to 1,300 m³/h
- Made in aluminum and carbon steel coated RAL 9010
- Configuration with one, two or three slots
- Central part removable to simplify the connection to the plenum
- Fastening to the duct or plenum by means of screws concealed on the inside of the diffuser neck
- Galvanized steel volume control damper with countermotion
- Damper fixing directly on diffuser through clips
- Galvanized steel Plenum with or without insulation