AF3-JPUHT: Axial fan for parking systems according to EN 12101-3.
APPLICATIONS AND ADVANTAGES
Impulse fans AF3-JPUHT are used in the forced ventilation of car parks, to remove the most common pollutions (ex. CO) and in case of emergency (fire) it activates to prevent and restrict the damages to people and objects: creating escape routes from toxic smokes, preventing the propagation in the adjacent zones etc.
Impulse fan AF3-JPUHT has the main characteristic to be ductless, offering a series of advantages as:
- remarkable saving in times and costs of installation;
- saving in running costs, possibility to ventilate or extract only specific areas of the garage, where it is effectively required;
- ease of removal with consequent lower costs of maintenance or displacement of the plant.
AF3-JPUHT have been designed and manufactured in accordance with the new European Directive EN 12101-3 obtaining the certification by an independent certification body.
This line is suitable to S1 service (continuous operation) at the temperature of 40°C and S2 service in case of emergency (fire) at the temperature of:
- 200°C for 120 minutes (F200)
- 300°C for 60 minutes (F300) tested 300°C/120'
- 400°C for 120 minutes (F400).
The notion of double operation is exactly translated by the term “dual purpose” introduced in this case by the Directive EN 12101-3.
This line consists of 3 sizes, impeller diameter:
from 315 mm to 400 mm
Motors are 2 poles single speed, 2/4 poles double polarity tapped winding.
- uni - directional (AF3-JPUHT/U ) reversible airflow (AF3-JPUHT/R);
- standard for operation S1 up to +40°C - Smoke exhaust operation S2 200°C/120’ (F200) certified EN 12101-3.
300°C/60’ (F300) certified EN 12101-3 (tested 300°C/120') 400°C/120’ (F400) certified EN 12101-3.