The XRC Sries of heat recuperators are fitted with a highly efficient
air-air heat exchanger that makes it possible to recuperate a
significant amount of the heat that can be felt in extracted air. It is
therefore suitable for all types of ventilating systems for shops,
offices, catering premises, bars and restaurants.
- Aluminium section structure, with panels internally covered by
galvanized steel sheet and externally by galvanized pre-painted
steel sheet. Side panels are fully removable.
- Panels insulated with glass wool (density > 90 kg/m3) at an
average thickness of 16 mm for both acoustic and heat insulation.
- High efficiency, static with aluminium plate, crossed flow heat
- Waved class G4 filtering cells in polyester fiber.
- Double inlet, centrifugal, intake and delivery fans that can be
removed from either side of the unit.
- One and three-speed direct drive electrical motor.
- Terminal board onto the edge of the machine for the electrical
connections and fans control.
- Stainless steel sheeting condensate collection tank with
- Various configurations available (see Technical Catalogue)