Fire damper Series FBC1 FBC4 FBC7
CE marking according to European Regulation UE 305/2011 and standard EN 15650
The FBC1 FBC4 FBC7 series fire dampers, suitable for circular ducts up
to diameter 200mm, allow maximum security in the prevention of spread of
fire in buildings. They guarantee a perfect heat insulation and seal
from hot and cold smoke as demonstrated by the various tests carried out
in accordance with standard EN 1366-2.
constitute a barrier from the spread of fire, transfer of heat and
spread of harmful fumes and gases because of the use of the seal tested
at 300Pa depression.
- Diameter range from 100mm up to 200mm.
- Casing made of galvanized carbon steel.
- Classified for installation:
- within rigid walls;
- within floors;
- within plasterboard walls;
- installable with Weichschott (fire batt) method within wall
- FBC1 fire class EI 60 (ve/ho i↔o) S;
- FBC4 fire class EI 90 (ve/ho i↔o) S;
- FBC7 fire class EI 120 (ve/ho i↔o) S;
- for details of the fire resistance classes in
function of the type of support and sealing, it is recommended
to always refer to the technical manual and the Declaration of
- Installation flexibility:
- installable with any axis direction;
- minimum distance of 50mm between two fire dampers in the
same wall or floor;
- Fire behaviour:
- automatic closure in less than 30 seconds when reaching 70
- insulation to heat and flame;
- indifferent to direction of origin of the fire;
- no thermal bridge between the two wall faces.
- Smoke behaviour:
- acts as smoke damper tested at 300Pa.
- Controls: mechanical.
- Thermalfuse calibrated at 70 °C.