The KP Series units are squared diffusers with fixed geometry. These
diffusers have a series of fixed radial blades obtained by pressing.
They are both apt to supply and extraction when there is no particular
need of throw orientation or strong gradient temperature.
- Available in diameters from 125 to 400 mm
- Constructed entirely of white painted steel RAL 9010
- Special versions in stainless steel AISI 304 polished or satin
- Special versions in stainless steel AISI 316, polished or satin
- Available with built in round front and square front.
- Available with built panel 595x595 and 625x625
- Installation height between 2.7 and 5.1 m
- Air flow rate from 60 to 730 m3 / h
- Fitting by means of central screw cap with white caps
- Galvanized steel plenum with or without damper, equalizer and
- To be supplied butterfly gate, deflecting damper and collar